[Koha] KohaCon 2011 Vote

Muhammad Shafiq cyberarianpk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:08:03 NZDT 2011

Dear KOHA Family,

It is to mentionable that there is very good movement in Pakistan to use
FOSS in the libraries and other institutions. Many libraries are using KOHA
in Pakistan. It is further valuable to mention  here that govt agencies with
support of International devlopement agencies are also using KOHA to mange
there libraries. So I support and vote for KOHACOn in Pakistan.

 Thanking you,

*MUHAMMAD SHAFIQ*
*Deputy Director (IRC)
International Affairs, Communication & Coordination,*
*Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan
M-Floor, NIC Building, 63-Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad
Tel: 92-51-920 70 91-94  xt. 190 Fax: 92-51-920 60 15
Mobile: 92-333-521 61 65
**www.shafiqpk.blogspot.com* <http://www.shafiqpk.blogspot.com/>*
*
*
President, PULISAA,
President, PLC (IC)
*
*Professional Member ACM, USA
Member Special Libraries Association, USA
Member Global Alliance for ICT and Development
Life Member Pakistan Library Association (FB), PK
Professional Member Human Resource Development Network
SLA B&F Div. International Travel Awardee 2006, USA
ASIST InfoShare Membership Awardee 2007-2008, USA
Alumnae U. S. International Visitor Leadership Program 2007 *