[Koha] Conference bids?

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:00:23 NZDT 2011

Dear Friends,

KohaCon 2011 in India will make waves among libraries.
Definitely it will make positive effects in library automation market in
India
Prestigious libraries and government agencies are  trying to check
feasibility of Koha in India.

Libraries under the control of Government of Kerala started to use Koha.
Delhi public library is another example to highlight.
KohaCon 2011 can open the eyes of professional organizations for librarians,
library schools and Government machinery.
We have to consider that, number of Koha users are growing in India.

Consider this mail as my vote in favour of KohaCon 2011 in India.

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library