[Koha] What do I do with my MARC records?

WTC librarian at wtctheology.org.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:12:44 NZDT 2011

Hello

I've used MARCEdit to import an Excel spreadsheet of ISBNs, Titles and
Authors. I found out how to then import this to Koha. But the data is
incomplete. Is there a way to add to my MARC records from a z39.50 source?
Can this be done within Koha, or should it be done in MARCEdit?

I would like to have full information, Dewey classes, Publisher, Date, etc.
for each of the records.

I have 2133 books and so really wanted to do it by import rather than add
each one individually. Has anyone any quick ways of doing this?

Thank you.