[Koha] Overdue notifications not being sent out

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 19 23:15:37 NZDT 2011

benson Mugambi wrote:
> I need someone to point the way here. We are running koha 3.02 on
> Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. The server is configured to send email using
> sendmail via a smarthost. [...]

Unless something has changed in the misleadlingly-named Mail::Sendmail
module since I last tested it, it actually talks SMTP to localhost
rather than use the sendmail binary, which could cause email
notifications not to be sent out.

Chris mentions the other usual culprit, the message-processing cron job.

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha