[Koha] fines.pl working but still no fine charge in koha

havergara havergara at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:34:31 NZDT 2011

hello!

please help me..

my cronjob for the fines.pl is working properly in the server. the
computation also happens but in the system, it does not show the
computation. please help me fix this problem...

i have properly set my Circulation and Fines rule as said in the previous
topics posted here. but none of those helped me...

thank you in advance to those who can give me tips on how to fix this...