[Koha] Rural Bookmobiles, No Connectivity, Keeping Statistics by Stop, and KOC

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Sat Jan 15 08:58:55 NZDT 2011

Hi Gary,

We are also using Kyle's Offline circ for our bookmobile. We are not keeping
records by stop but we did think about trying to keep that data. the only
vaiable solution we were able to come up with was saved a separate offline
circ file for each stop and using the data in those files to gather the
information. We ultimately ended up deciding the data wasn't important
enough for the hours added to the work flow.

If you hear of something better or if you decide to go the development route
please let me know.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library