[Koha] KUDOS Conference--volunteers needed

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Thu Jan 13 05:22:38 NZDT 2011

Put May 2 and 3, 2011 on your calendars for the
KUDOS<http://kudos.koha.org/>conference to be held in Madison,
Wisconsin at the UW
Madison Pyle Center. <http://conferencing.uwex.edu/mtgspaces_pyle.cfm> More
information on transportation and housing will be coming soon.  This will be
a conference for and by users of Koha in collaboration with vendors that
support or interact with Koha.  We are hopeful that this conference will be
a low cost/no cost option with the help of sponsorships from vendors and
libraries.

We are looking for volunteers to serve on the planning and program
committees. If you are interested in helping out, please let me know.  We
need to get to work on this right away!

Please not that this is NOT going to be a KohaCon and at this time no
Hackfest is being organized.

--
Vicki Teal Lovely

Helping our 52 member libraries provide the best possible service to the
public.

ILS Project Manager
South Central Library System
Madison, WI