[Koha] I need an installation manual

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 12 08:38:40 NZDT 2011

otuoma asked:
> Hi everyone, am just beginning with Koah though I have not been able to do a
> successful installation yet. Am using ubuntu 10.10 and all the installation
> manuals i have been using dont seem to work on my system. Which installation
> manual would you recommend? I intend to use koha 3.2.2, apache2 and mysql5

I'd recommend the INSTALL.ubuntu included in the download.  If you
don't like that, there might be an alternative on
http://wiki.koha-community.org/

It would be very helpful to know which manuals you've tried and
how they didn't work for you.

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha