[Koha] Upgrade 3.02.02.001 -> 3.03.00.010

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Jan 11 07:41:48 NZDT 2011

Hi Alen

Ill go check it out, you might want to look what was changed by the
updatedatabse.pl script and check your db is showing the changes. Meanwhile
ill go see if I can spot why it wasn't updating the version correctly.

I have a couple more patches to push today, after doing some client training
so the fix if I find one is needed will go up then

Chris

PS sorry for the top post, the mail client on this phone is slightly broken.