[Koha] 403 After Upgrade (Fwd: [Koha Library Software Community] Comment: "Koha 3.2.2 is now available")

Christopher Nighswonger chris.nighswonger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 02:25:40 NZDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

The best forum to receive the quickest responses is the Koha User
List: http://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha

I'm not sure what procedure you followed for upgrading, but I'd
suggest checking the permissions on your Koha files to be sure the
Apache user has proper access.

Posting any relevant portion of the various applicable logs will help as well.

Kind Regards,
Chris