[Koha] Update on 3.2 Roadmap

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Jan 7 02:02:31 NZDT 2011

My apologies to all for missing the meeting yesterday.

Koha 3.2.x continues to roll along on its monthly release schedule thanks to
the hard work of various developers and the 3.4 Release Manager.

January's release of 3.2.3 is scheduled for the 22nd, just a little over two
weeks from today. So far there are 40 some commits since the release of
3.2.2.

The new work flow implemented upon the release of 3.2.0 has made scheduled,
time-based maintenance releases a reality. I would encourage all interested
parties to get behind this 100% as it will be the surest way to move Koha's
entire release cycle to a time basis.

A reminder to developers submitting patches which need to be back-ported to
the 3.2.x branch: Please ensure that your patch will apply cleanly to both
HEAD *and* 3.2.x. If not, please supply a separate patch marked for the
3.2.x branch. Patches causing merge conflicts will be rejected until fixed.

Kia mau ki te mahi pai!

Kind Regards,
Chris NIghswonger
Koha 3.2.x Release Maintainer