[Koha] restore with 2 week old backup

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Thu Jan 6 05:40:13 NZDT 2011

Greetings friends, approximately two weeks ago one or more of the staff removed data from our Koha 3.01 database. We now have items separated from borrowers. As far as I can guess, the delete all items function was used while viewing biblios and items that were checked out were also deleted.

When viewing an affected borrower record, a due date appears but not item information. When browsing the catalog, the total number of items displays along with numbers available and numbers checked out but the numbers are not correct.

We can restore from a backup but we'd lose about two weeks worth of work. Is there another solution?

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus