[Koha] Cannot save edited patron info in koha (but I can in mysql)

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 08:14:06 NZDT 2011

Too bad, I upgraded to 3.02.02.000 but it does not make any difference. I can add a new patron, but I cannot edit brand new patrons either.

Apache error log:
[Mon Jan  3 14:03:41 2011] memberentry.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/SQLHelper.pm line 175.
[Mon Jan  3 14:04:32 2011] about.pl: Can't exec "httpd": No such file or directory at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/about.pl line 51.
[Mon Jan  3 14:04:32 2011] about.pl: Can't exec "httpd2": No such file or directory at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/about.pl line 52.
EXPR:at pos 3: non-initialized variable key
EXPR:at pos 3: non-initialized variable key
EXPR:at pos 3: non-initialized variable key
[Mon Jan  3 14:09:14 2011] memberentry.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/SQLHelper.pm line 175.