[Koha] AccessPA search target

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:04:33 NZDT 2011

This code is actually for your library, not AccessPA. That said, you
can edit the frameworks to make it so that this field is no longer
required (since it sounds like you don't need or use it).
Instructions to help you make that field not required can be found
here: http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=x4441#AEN4444
in particular section "1.4.1.4. Edit Framework Subfields"

Hope that helps you some.

Thanks
Nicole