[Koha] Koha errors after upgrading to 3.02.05

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Sat Feb 26 07:31:26 NZDT 2011

We upgraded to 3.02.05 today, and I can't seem to access any of the
records or items in our catalog.  The searches work, but when I  select
by title, I get "Can't call method "field" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Koha.pm line 1164"
If I click on "edit record" I get "Can't call method "title" on an
undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl line 899."
Selecting Edit items gives "Can't call method "fields" on an undefined
value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 1975"

The messages in the koha log file point to the same lines, for example:
addbiblio.pl: Can't call method "title" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl line 899

My searches return the correct results.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division