[Koha] Error in the acquisitions framework
thecarterii at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 05:08:42 NZDT 2011
I am encountering an error in the acquisitions module. I tested it
before and I didn't encounter this error. However I truncated some tables
namely: aquobasket, aquobooksellers and aquoders. I did this to remove the
entries that I used to test the module. I added a new budget and I attached
funds to the budget, I created new vendors and placed orders against them. I
ordered a quantity of 4 items. After I received the first item I cannot
receive the others, and also when I click on the title I'm getting an error.
TI'm using in koha 3.2
Thank you in advance for your help
View this message in context: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Error-in-the-acquisitions-framework-tp3400339p3400339.html
Sent from the Koha - Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Koha