[Koha] Koha 3.2.5 is now available

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Feb 26 01:02:15 NZDT 2011

Op vrijdag 25 februari 2011 23:41:00 schreef hansbkk at gmail.com:
> Everything seems to be fine doing nothing but "aptitude upgrade", even
> on a live system. . .

Just to confirm, part of the package update process is to upgrade your
database schema as it installs. I think it does an apache restart as part of
this.

So, if you're running off packages, schedule a little downtime (about a minute
or two, in an ideal world - I still do it outside of operational hours just to
be paranoid), upgrade them, and (fingers crossed) no one will notice a thing.

Also, the packages were updated earlier today (NZ time) so you should see the
new versions there already.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.