[Koha] NZ Quake

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Feb 24 07:28:23 NZDT 2011

On 24 February 2011 03:48, Kurt Bodling <kbodling at mountvernon.org> wrote:
> So, how ARE our New Zealand Koha buddies doing post earthquake?

Hi Kurt

All of the ones I have heard from are safe, and so are their families.
I think we all know someone who's house or work has been destroyed
though. A few of the NZ Koha community are working on helping keep
http://eq.org.nz up to date, along with many many more volunteers. It
is just a small thing, but hopefully helps people, and it helps us to
feel useful too.

There is not a lot of good news coming out of Christchurch at the
moment, with no more survivors found overnight, and 80% of the city
without reticulated water or sewage still.

I urge anyone who wishes to help to donate via the redcross.

Chris