[Koha] Software error from see reference

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Feb 22 23:26:16 NZDT 2011

This is the error message. (in 3.2)
Software error:

Can't call method "fields" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-authoritiesdetail.pl line 119.

The above error message was generated by clicking on a link that
appears at the top of the authority record when viewed in the OPAC
using 'Browse by subject'.
The URL for the catalogue is http://catalogue.efdss.org/ if you want
to test it out for yourself.
To see a list of terms with 260 fields type in 'not used' as the main
entry heading under Browse by subject.

The link also appears at the top of authority records in the staff
interface with the same result.

We have created reference records as a work around for the fact that
search authorities/ browse by subject does not search the 4XX see from
fields.
The control number for the authority record is in 260 $0, and I
assumed this was the link. But when I mouse over the link it says
http://catalogue.efdss.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authoritiesdetail.pl?authid=
Which makes me think it's not linking properly.
Before I file a bug report I thought I'd check the collective wisdom
to see if there's something I need to do on our end.

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler