[Koha] MARC for RDA

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Feb 22 22:14:59 NZDT 2011

Kohn, Karen wrote:
> I am reading some advice on how to prepare the catalog for RDA records,
> and it suggests that I map the MARC fields 338 and 336 to display as
> 245, subfield h.  I have modified MARC frameworks in the past but don't
> know how I would make one field display as another in the OPAC.  Is
> there a way to do this?

You could make one field look like part of another in the OPAC if you're
using XSLT views by editing the XSL files in the templates
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/LANGUAGE-CODE-HERE/xslt/

I suspect you can do it with isbd views but I have not checked.

What advice are you reading that suggests that?

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha