[Koha] KohaCon 2011 : The Votes Are In

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sat Feb 19 16:27:27 NZDT 2011

Hi All,
I am just back from a Koha training trip in Konkan. And this is great
news to come back to. :)

Thanks to all who voted for VPM, Thane, India.
And also special thanks to Nicole for conducting the vote.

I will start preparations and discussions immediately as soon as I
reach office. Looking forward to participation, help and advise from
all the Koha community in making KohaCon11 a success..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes
Naka, Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2