[Koha] imported reocrd indexing in KOHA

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Fri Feb 18 11:20:13 NZDT 2011

Sohel,

This sounds like you don't have Zebra running right.  Check here: http://koha-community.org/documentation/faq/searching/#18 .

Also check the INSTALL file for your particular Linux distro and make sure you have done all the steps relating to the Zebra indexing in there.

This can also get broken if the user you are running Zebra as doesn't have the needed permissions on the files, check that also.  If you installed as "root", and are now trying to run as "koha" you may not have the permissions needed.  You will need to change file permissions.

Best,

Doug