[Koha] 3.1 data into 3.2 database?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 16 07:00:24 NZDT 2011

While there might be a Kohatsu specific way to do imports....I just
thought I'd chime in about a data mashup tool I found that makes it
much easier to import/export, extract, or manipulate your data
(convert full name by concatenating fname+khans, etc).

Download a free copy of Apatar that can create connectors to multiple
data sources (mysql, ms-SQL, oracle, excel, etc) and output to same as
long as you have enough rights associated with the credentials.

Brian Chee

Sent from my iPad