[Koha] 3.2.3 Debian packaging

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:37:24 NZDT 2011

OK, I got koha-common to work - great job and thanks!

A couple of suggested adds to the README.Debian (and other doc
locations, wiki etc?)

  a2dissite 000-default

is definitely necessary if you're using the usual http port, otherwise
you still get the default Apache "It works" page.

And a reminder would be helpful about setting up DNS (or hosts file
for testing/dev purposes) if you're going to use prefix-suffix rather
than a different port for the admin interface - ipaddress-suffix
doesn't seem to work.

For those searching the archive later, here's my koha-sites.conf

DOMAIN=".hh.net"
INTRAPORT="80"
INTRAPREFIX=""
INTRASUFFIX="-admin"