[Koha] stale authority koha search results

Peter Huerter pete.huerter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 05:32:01 NZDT 2011

Hi,

I would expect to be able to delete all authorities from Koha like this:

   bulkmarcimport -a -d
   rebuild_zebra.pl -a -r

After these commands I perform a fresh authority search in Koha for
authority "Smith" I get a big list of search results.  When I click on one
of them it tells me it does not exist ("Can't call method "field" on an
undefined value").  This tells me it is a stale list and that somehow my
zebra db is serving up stale info - even though the auth_header table is
empty in sql.

So I stop/start zebrasrv, reboot etc. and still I get the stale search
results.

I check the logs, and the cron job for rebuild_zebra is running as expected.

The only error in koha-zebradaemon-output.log is
  zebrasrv(1) [warn] Index 'any' not found in attset(s)
(it is still not clear to me how to fix this one)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pete.

Volunteer with