[Koha] zebra not rebuilding

sheldon_tappin thecarterii at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 04:48:28 NZDT 2011

Hi All,

 I exported the variables in the command line:
    # export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
    # export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib

Then I rebuild the index using:
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -z -b -a
this worked successfully, but I was only able to find items from a some item
types, however I have an item type called 1WLB (One Week Loan Book) this
have the most records in the system and I'm getting an error when I search
using this item type.

After all of the above mentioned was performed, I rebuild the index using:
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_nozebra.pl and I was able to
find every item in my collection. Now the problem is: I want to use zebra
indexing and not zonebra, and why is this happening?

Sheldon