[Koha] Help with report

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Feb 10 10:24:17 NZDT 2011

2011/2/10 Peel Lisa <lisa.peel at ritz.edu>:
> Hello
>

> Apologies for showing my complete ignorance of sql but I need to create a
> report which lists catalogue records between two specific call numbers (for
> example, 641.5 to 641.6) – I need it to list author, title, edition and call
> number.
>

> Is there anything I can follow on the report wizard which will help me
> create this report or is anyone kind enough to give me the sql which would
> create this report?

Hi Lisa

Have you had a look here
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Catalog.2FBibliographic_Reports

Hopefully there is a report there that fits your needs, if not, sing
out and when I get a chance i'll write something up.

All I ask in return, is a guided tour of the culinary arts school,
should I ever visit Switzeraland again :)

Chris