[Koha] localhost

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Feb 7 23:39:09 NZDT 2011

kazi noman wrote:
> I'm getting localhost:80 , but not getting localhost :8080 .I've installed it on
> ubuntu.plz help me.

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but to help with that, we need a bit
more information.  You probably need to tell us:-

* Any error message (preferred) or precise problem description.

* Web address of error (if any).

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible: basically, what
you did and whether any steps of INSTALL.ubuntu caused you a problem.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha