[Koha] Staged records auto match on ISBN

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Fri Feb 4 11:50:07 NZDT 2011

Hi Richard,

If memory serves me correctly, I had a similar problem when importing records.  It turned out the problem record was actually the previous one in the file to the one being reported.  Take a look at the marc file you are importing and see if the record just previous to this one is the culprit.

Just a thought.

Doug