[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 64, Issue 8

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:48:15 NZDT 2011

Now that we have as many responses as we do, I can't add a field for
more information (a country name field).  If I were to do that the
first 80+ people to respond won't have entered that info.  We can
certainly add that to the registration form though.  I'm not sure I
understand what you're asking when you say the 'ranking system should
be publicly open.'  Basically once the polls close I'll share all the
results.  For how we're ranking things. If someone votes for a place
as their 1st choice then it gets 4 points, if it's their second it
gets 3 points and so on down the line.

Nicole