[Koha] Vote for KohaCon 2011

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Feb 3 04:00:08 NZDT 2011

Thomas Dukleth wrote:
> I would appreciate people adding some informal range of expected
> accommodation prices either to the wiki,
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon2011_Proposals , or on the
> mailing list.

I've done this for the UK offer. I estimate median hotel price is
£65/room/night and lowest I've seen so far is £18.  Restaurant dinners
are mostly £15-£50/person, a good take-away meal is £5/person, a
bad one is cheaper ;-) and you can, of course, spend much much more!

That's all assuming we're in the seaside resort rather than the city,
but it should be do-able.

It would be nice to have more links to hotels at least from the other
venues besides us and Kolkata, too.

Regards,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha