[Koha] Koha "showcase sites"

Irma Birchall irmalibraries at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:51:16 NZDT 2011

On 31/01/2011 2:04 PM, Karen Myers wrote:
> Hi
>
> Next week, I am making a presentation to National Library project
> regarding Koha and wish to show the OPAC system in Tetun language.
>
> Is anyone aware of any online Koha "showcase sites" that allow the
> OPAC to be changed to present in other languages, that I could use to
> make the presentation?
>
> cheers
>
> Karen Myers

Hi Karen,

http://ebc.calyx.net.au/

In this OPAC, you can see the language options of English or Korean to
translate the text of the interface.
*Languages: * en | ko-Kore-KP
<http://ebc.calyx.net.au/cgi-bin/koha/opac-changelanguage.pl?language=ko-Kore-KP>

.
We have also added the Google Translate option so that the search
results can be translated and viewed in either language.
Some cataloguing is done in Korean. Click on Powered by Translate
<http://translate.google.com> and select Korean.

Best regards,
Irma
--