[Koha] KUDOS Conference Call for Program Proposals Including Deadline Date

Nora Blake nblake at masslibsystem.org
Tue Feb 1 04:33:00 NZDT 2011

My Apologies,

My previous message omitted the deadline date for program proposal.  This
message includes the deadline date.

KUDOS, an organization consisting of libraries, developers and others who
use and/or develop the Koha integrated library system, will be holding a
conference May 2-3, 2011 at the University of Wisconsin Madison campus.

We invite your proposals for programs for this conference.  We are looking
for proposals mainly from the users of Koha.  If a Koha support vendor would
like to propose a program the covers use of some aspect of the Koha system
(such as building SQL queries) or to demo some aspect of Koha (such as self
check-out using RFID) we will consider it.

If you have a topic you would like to present, please visit the link below
to provide us with the details of your program proposal.

http://kudos.koha.org/kudoscon2011/

Click on the "Submit your Proposal!" link.

The deadline for submitting program proposal forms is March 15, 2011.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  My contact
information is in the signature area at the end of this message.

Thank you,

Nora

Nora Blake
MassCat Manager