[Koha] Software error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Dec 31 02:57:09 NZDT 2011

"Peter Zhao" <peterzhaonj at 163.com>
> Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
> Thank you.
>
> Software error:
> Can't call method "data" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 1488.

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but to help with that, we need a bit
more information.  You probably need to tell us:-

* Web address of error, or at least the bit after /cgi-bin/

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the version when it worked.

* The Koha version being used (see the librarian's About screen).

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)