[Koha] Templates after upgrade

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Thu Dec 29 00:31:20 NZDT 2011

2011/12/28 Przemek Sztuczyński <p.sztuczynski at uksw.edu.pl>:
> Thanks.
> I can now switch language and it works fine in OPAC
>
> However when i try to lookup a
> patron(...members/moremember.pl?borrowernumber=...), i get this error:
> Template process failed: file error - parse error -
> /usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/pl-PL/modules/members/moremember.tt
> line 446: unexpected end of input at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm
> line 125.
>
> and im not sure what to do with it. moremember.tt looks fine for me.
>
> Any idea how to fix this?

Hm, are you sure "perl translate install xx-YY" ran without errors?

Sometimes there are errors in the .po files that can cause errors
similar to what you are seeing.

The best way I have found for testing .po files is to download the
file, open it in a program called poedit and then try to save. It will
give you an error message if there are errors in the file. Usually
this is caused by a different number of "%s" placeholders in the
original string and the translated version.

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no