[Koha] Call for News for the December Newsletter

Daniel Grobani danielg.koha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:35:51 NZDT 2011

Dear Koha Kommunitarians,

I'm harvesting news for the December newsletter. Please send me by the
25th anything you think your fellow community members might like to
know about.

"News" can be as short as a sentence or as long as a paper. I
especially encourage you to send me a line or two about what you're
currently working on for publication in the gossip/society column. And
if you know of a go-live not announced on the list, please be sure to
let me know about it.

Please note that it's not too late to send in your reports or
reminiscences  of KohaCon11!

Happy holidays,
Daniel Grobani