[Koha] Please shutdown the site of Koha Windows version

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 04:49:03 NZDT 2011

Dear Friends,
Many people are downloading Koha Windows version from
www.koha.rwjr.comsite and installed in their library and send many
query regarding about it.
They are newbies to Koha and don't know windows version is obsoleted one.
My humble request to Koha Windows version developer is that either shut
down the site or give proper message  to visitors that development of
Windows version is stopped.
Installation of Koha in Windows is troublesome and can break anytime.
Many librarians entered their whole data in Koha Windows version and after
that they know that the version is not updated.
They feel difficult to convert their data to latest version of Koha.
Windows is not a good platform for Koha production system.

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library