[Koha] Problem in Indexing Koha 3.06.01

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:59:45 NZDT 2011

Hi Prajeesh,

2011/12/8 Prajeesh <prajeeshb77 at gmail.com>

> I have a system installed with Koha 3.06.01 adding a record and its item
> done successfully. While searching  the record its item is not showing .
>
> We can find the item by clicking on the title. Same problems is existed in
> OPAC.
>
> Every time I need to index the zebra, but the zebra is already running.

Sounds like the cron job for the zebra index updation is not running / not
running correctly.

Did you install the Debian package of Koha? If so, which one - koha or
koha-common ? Or did you did it the traditional tar.gz way?

cheers
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg

Please exchange editable Office documents only in ODF Format. No other
format is acceptable. Support Open Standards.

For a free editor supporting ODF, please visit LibreOffice -
http://www.documentfoundation.org