[Koha] Improving permissions on lists (virtual shelves)

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 00:00:53 NZDT 2011

Kia ora!

> 1  Do not allow to create a public list in the OPAC. (Only private lists.)
> Public lists are only created by staff users in the staff client.

    I'm still struggling with this. While I realise that some Patrons who shall remain nameless and spammers might create stuff we don't want floating round the OPAC, some of the best bibliographies are created by Patrons, not Staff. I feel like at the bare minimum, there needs be a way for a Patron to send their list to Staff to be made public. I like just giving them the ability to make lists public better, though.

Cheers,
Brooke