[Koha] Koha Virtual Appliance 3.6 Now Available For Download

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 02:58:43 NZDT 2011

Glad to be of service! I would encourage anyone who tries the new
appliance to let me know if they discover any appliance specific
problems. I haven't noticed any, but one can never be sure.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Mill Run Technology Solutions ( http://millruntech.com )
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )