[Koha] How do you handle "Claimed Returns"?

Automation croseburg at ncrl.org
Thu Dec 1 11:49:17 NZDT 2011

One of the issues we have is actually a bug in Koha --

if we 'write-off' or waive the cost of the item ( fire, family hardship ...etc ),
and later the item is returned, Koha credits the patron's account ...
thus providing a possible means of income for
the less scrupulous patron. :(

Thanks for your input!

Chad