[Koha] 3.4.4 - Install with zebra moved

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Wed Aug 31 06:35:28 NZST 2011

How does one properly install Koha with Zebra not in the default (/var)
location?

During the install process, I'm asked for and can relocate the primary
Koha software directory.  But when asked if I want to use Zebra, I'm not
given the same choices.  And when Koha sets up locations for Zebra in
koha-config.xml, all are default locations.

How do I get around this?

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556