[Koha] Fwd: Help with MarcEdit Delimited Text Translator

Ashok Gangurde ashokg9696 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:41:47 NZST 2011

Dear Sir

Please find the attached file of MARC VIEW of both title from OPAC

1) display ITEM available

2) NO ITEM AVAILABLE

both title import in koha same excel file.

We are mapping all required field in 950 tag

WE ARE USEING KOHA VERSION (LINUX) 3.0006010

Please guide me in this matter

Thanks & Regards
Ashok

********

System preferences admin
all preferences
 Preference Explanation Value Edit Delete
*NoZebra<http://192.168.0.9:8090/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=add_form&searchfield=NoZebra>
* If ON, Zebra indexing is turned off, simpler setup, but slower searches.
WARNING: using NoZebra on even modest sized collections is very slow.  ON
OFF  Edit
<http://192.168.0.9:8090/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=add_form&searchfield=NoZebra>
Delete<http://192.168.0.9:8090/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=delete_confirm&searchfield=NoZebra>
*NoZebraIndexes<http://192.168.0.9:8090/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=add_form&searchfield=NoZebraIndexes>
* Enter a specific hash for NoZebra indexes. Enter : 'indexname' =>
'100a,245a,500*','index2' => '...'  Click to
Edit<http://192.168.0.9:8090/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl#>
 Edit
<http://192.168.0.9:8090/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=add_form&searchfield=NoZebraIndexes>
Delete<http://192.168.0.9:8090/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=delete_confirm&searchfield=NoZebraIndexes>

*************
MARC VIEW IN OPAC

Ships Visual Encyclopedia (Record no. 5421)
 000 -LEADER fixed length control field 00699nam a2200205Ia 4500 003 -
CONTROL NUMBER IDENTIFIER control field OSt 005 - DATE AND TIME OF LATEST
TRANSACTION control field 20110824154150 008 - FIXED-LENGTH DATA
ELEMENTS--GENERAL INFORMATION fixed length control field 110824s9999 xx 000
0 und d 020 ## - INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BOOK NUMBER International Standard
Book Number 9781907446269 040 ## - CATALOGING SOURCE Transcribing
agency ENG 082
## - DEWEY DECIMAL CLASSIFICATION NUMBER Item number 1228  Classification
number G.11 100 ## - MAIN ENTRY--PERSONAL NAME Personal name David Ross 245
## - TITLE STATEMENT Title Ships Visual Encyclopedia 260 ## - PUBLICATION,
DISTRIBUTION, ETC. (IMPRINT) Place of publication, distribution, etc
London  Name
of publisher, distributor, etc Amber Books Ltd  Date of publication,
distribution, etc 2010 300 ## - PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION Extent 448 530 ## -
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL FORM AVAILABLE NOTE Availability source HONG KONG 650 ##
- SUBJECT ADDED ENTRY--TOPICAL TERM Topical term or geographic name as entry
element General 942 ## - ADDED ENTRY ELEMENTS (KOHA) Koha item type BOOKS

No copies available.