[Koha] ByWater Solutions - seeking a Perl developer for Support Desk.

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Aug 25 07:00:53 NZST 2011

Hi All (nice and brief) -

We are a small company that is based in Santa Barbara, CA.  We are looking for a perl programmer that would help man our support helpdesk.  We mainly work on Koha (http://koha-community.org).  We are fine with someone working from home.  Ideally this person would be comfortable reading others code and fixing bugs.  (We are small and growing - so this job does have potential to grow into a development position beyond support needs at first)

Just a little bit about our company - http://bywatersolutions.com

If you know of anyone who is looking for a job please forward this email along.

Thanks much,
Brendan Gallagher
CEO ByWater Solutions