[Koha] Problems with Hold in Koha 3.4

Somasekhar Rao K raosoma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:21:18 NZST 2011

Hi,

Looks like the installation procedure on debian has changed.
I tried to install Koha 3.4.4 on Debian 6.0 (squeeze) machine. I used
rackspace.com cloud server. It didn't work out. Many errors.

I was using 3.2.10 on rackspace.com debian 5 (lenny) server. It was perfect.

Any help please.

Regards,
Somasekhar Rao K