[Koha] Key Dates for 3.6.0

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Aug 21 21:10:11 NZST 2011

We are rapidly closing in on the 3.6.0 release, so I thought it would
be good remind everyone of the key dates.

* Feature freeze – 22 September 23:59 UTC – From this point on, no new
features will be considered for inclusion into 3.6.0

* String freeze – 8 October 23:59 UTC – no bugs that change templates
accepted after this point. This allows the translators to translate
without things changing on them

* Translations finished 18 October 23:59 UTC – Translations submitted,
so that they can be tested before release

* Release 22 October

Chris
--
Chris Cormack