[Koha] Koha installation on Debian/Ubuntu

毛慶禎 mao at lins.fju.edu.tw
Fri Aug 19 00:02:04 NZST 2011

Dear Dibyendra,

Thanks for such quick reply.

One more place.  Could you review it again?

9.1.6 Test your SAX parser again
9.1.6.1
$ ./misc/sax_parser_print.pl
Note: If the screen prints the following output, then your SAX parser will work
well with Koha:
Koha wants something like:
XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser=HASH(0x81fe220)
You have:
XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser=HASH(0x85dbd68)
Looks good.
Note: If you still see the same “Looks bad” message instead of message
as shown in
13.1.7, the you have to perform steps as shown in 13.1.8. Otherwise,
you can jump
to step 14