[Koha] Acquisitions Fields

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at biblibre.com
Thu Aug 18 03:59:52 NZST 2011

Hi Nicole,

Recently, we had to develop multiple gst management within the
acquisition module and we had to figure out how gst works... That wasn't
actually easy and i'm glad to share what we learn! ;^)

On neworderempty.pl :

Vendor price = listprice
Replacement cost = rrp (rrp is for recommanded retail price)
Budgeted cost = ecost (rrp - discount)
Total = ecost * quantity
Actual cost = ecost or unitprice if you change it manually

On parcel.pl :

"pending order":
Unit cost = ecost
Order cost (order total = ecost * quantity)

"Already Received"
Est cost = ecost
Actual cost = unitprice

On orderreceive.pl :