[Koha] Holds option is not working

Selwynn selwynn at sbc.org.my
Tue Aug 16 12:54:56 NZST 2011

I've looked at the error log of the server and here it is:

[Thu Aug 11 15:57:38 2011] [error] [client xx.xxx.xx.xxx] Premature end of
script headers:
addbiblio.pl, referer:
http://sbcrc:8080/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl?frameworkcode=BKS

>From the Koha client-server I got this error:

Gateway Time-out
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or
application.
Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at sbcrc Port 8080

This error happens when i try to add new marc record. I've read related
"Premature end of script headers" thread in this community forum but
couldn't find any solutions on that.