[Koha] Problems after upgrade to 3.4.3 - Availability in OPAC

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 11:40:22 NZST 2011

Hello all,

So far on my upgrade from 3.0 (with non standard marc to koha mappings) I now have availability showing in OPAC after running a full rebuild of zebra ( -b -r) but after cataloguing some books and the zebra incremental indexing was done, the biblio showed up in the OPAC without any info on availability though detail view of the biblio is ok. Doing full indexing again shows the availability for the biblio.

Can any one enlighten me of the differences between incremental and full indexing that may be responsible for this or any tip to solve the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Olugbenga Adara

Mobile: 234 (0) 8033220288
Home: 234 (2) 8721720